- pork chops ( you can either use thick ones, or thin and stack two)
- 1/2 c Kalamon olives
- 1 c spinach lettuce
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/4 Panko crumbs
- 1/2 c diced mushrooms
- 1 tsp oregano
1. Turn on grill or preheat oven 350'
2. Begin stuffing mixture by dicing onions and mushrooms, and placing them in olive oil on medium heat. Cook until soft and set aside
3. Dice olives, cut small chunks of spinach. Drizzle same skillet with 1 tsp olive oil, then add oregano, olives, spinach and bread crumbs.
4. Lay pork chops flat on baking sheet and begin scooping stuffing in center. I used thin chops, so if you are using thicker cuts carefully cut a pocket in the center and stuff.