- 1+ cans of biscuits (depending on how many people you are feeding)
- 1 container of salsa
- 1 package of mixed cheese
- 1 package of turkey sausage
- 5 green onions (1 package)
- 6+ eggs (depending on the amount of people you are feeding)
Preheat oven to 375'
1. Spray cupcake tin with Pam (a lot)
2. Place 1 biscuit in each cupcake holder, topping with one scoop of salsa on each
3. Cook turkey sausage meat on stove top , and drain meat.
4. Crack eggs (I measure 1 egg per cupcake) and beat them, add in chopped green onions, and mix
5. Scoop in large spoon full of turkey sausage meat into each cupcake tin, pour in egg mixture right below rim, and top off with cheese.
6. Bake 20-30 minutes
This is a fun recipe you can add in what ingredients you like to spice it up.