- large zucchini slices, cut 3/4 inch thick
- olive oil, for lightly brushing both sides of pizza and oiling grill
- a low calorie pizza sauce of your choice
- low fat grated cheese blend
- turkey pepperonis
- any other pizza toppings of your choice
1. Preheat grill to medium-high, or preheat oven
2. Cut zucchini into thick slices about 3/4 inch thick.
3. Grill the zucchini 7-8 minutes, or until there are some grill marks and it's starting to be tender. While that cooks, you can heat up sauce while the zucchini grills.
4. Remove zucchini from the grill, putting them grilled-side up on a cutting board you can use to take them to the kitchen. Add sauce, cheese, and other toppings as desired.
5. Put loaded zucchini slices back on the grill and cook 7-8 minutes more with the grill lid closed.
6. Remove zucchini pizzas from grill and serve hot.