Try a healthier version of "mashed potatoes" that your whole family will enjoy. The kids won't even notice the difference! My parents used to make this and we never had a clue. They are delicious!
INGREDIENTS- 7 cups of cauliflower florets (about 1 head)
- 2 tsp plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp lite butter
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp of garlic seasoning
- 1 cup low fat cheddar cheese
- sprinkle with chives
- Place cauliflower florets and garlic in a steamer basket over boiling water, cover and steam until very tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Place the cooked cauliflower and garlic in a food processor or mash by hand. Add greek yogurt, butter, milk, salt and pepper; pulse several times, then process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- You can add in sharp cheddar cheese, but that is optional