- 1 lb ground turkey meat
- 1/2 c of bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Tonys Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- sprinkle salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375'
2. Place meat, and all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix together with hands.
3. With an ice cream scooper, scoop turkey mixture in each cupcake holder. And top each "cupcake" with a little squirt of ketchup
4.Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
My friend sent me a picture of his he tried from my blog & I am so proud of it!