1 can of black beans
1 can of Mild enchilada sauce
1 lb ground lean turkey meat
1 box of frozen spinach
1 package of Mild taco seasoning
1 bag of corn tortillas
1 package of mixed cheese
1 onion (optional)
Preheat oven to 350'
1. Cook turkey meat until brown, add in spinach, and chopped onions. Mix together. Then add in your package of taco seasoning. Cook your beans while the meat mixture cooks.
2. While your meat is cooking, prepare your dish. You can use a cookie cutter, but I use the can to the beans(after I clean it) and layout a small pile of corn tortillas,and press the can into the center of the tortilla. It will then give you perfect circles to put at the bottom of the cupcake pan. (keep the tortilla scraps) Then place the circle tortilla at the bottom of the dish, and spread the beans on top of it.
3. Now you can start layering it like a lasagna. Put your meat mixture, cheese, and enchilada sauce.
4. Then I take the scraps of the tortilla and wrap it around each "cupcake", and you can break some off to do the layering.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes
Below you will see I have also made a large portion of the dish as well.