- a dozen eggs
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 2-3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- sprinkle of paprika
- sprinkle of Tonys Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 a dill diced pickle
(bacon is optional)
1. Place eggs in water and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and bring to boil or until cooked
2. When cooked, run eggs under cold water & begin to peel the eggs
3. Slice long ways in half, scoop the center out & put in bowl, & mash up with a fork.
4. Add in all ingredients and mix together.
5. Scoop yellow egg mixture with a spoon and place back into the center of the white part of the egg. Sprinkle a little Tony's or paprika over the top of them, and place in the fridge to chill.