- whole wheat pasta elbow noodles
- 1 c of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c of mozzarella
- 1/2 stick of butter (I cant believe it's not butter)
- 1/2 c of crushed ritz crackers
- Pam spray
- salt, pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350*
1. Cool whole wheat noodles (depending on how much you need to make) Then drain.
2. Place back on stove top with noodles in pan, add in 1/2 tsp of I can't believe it's not butter, and two cheeses, and mix. Then set aside
3. While noodles are cooking, crush ritz in a baggy or in a bowl. Add in melted butter and mix together.
4. Put Tablespoon scoop of ritz mixture in each cupcake tin & presh down & mold to tin. Making bottom crust. Then bake for ten mins
5. After the crust hardens take out of oven, add 1/8 c scoop of macaroni mixture in tin. Sprinkle with cheese
6. Bake in oven 15 mins