I used to make these in college for lunch or a snack. This recipe is so perfect for children too! It's easy, and fast to make, SO much healthier than the 280 calorie lunchable pizzas!
- any low calorie marinara sauce of your choice
- 1bag of mozzarella cheese (I like to get the mozzarella/provolone mixed cheese)
- 1/2tsp garlic salt
- 1/2tsp Italian herbs
- 1 bag turkey pepperoni
- whole wheat tortillas
- Pam spray
Preheat oven to 350*
1. Get a cup, & begin to cup circles out on the whole wheat tortillas
2. In a bowl, pour in marinara, and add in garlic salt and italian seasoning. Mix up & begin to spread marinara on circle tortillas.
3. Spray cupcake tin with Pam, and begin to place marinara covered tortillas in tin. Push in & shape in cup
4. Sprinkle cheese mixture in cup & top with pepperonis on top.
5. Place in oven & bake 15 mins