- whole wheat pancake mix (and go by those ingredients)
- any pancake toppings that you like. I used strawberries and graded chocolate
- flax seeds (has protein and omega 3, you can't taste them)
1. I used silicon cupcake holders, but you can use a little pam to spray the pan, that will work just as good. Preheat oven 375 degrees
2. Mix the pancake mix together, add flax seeds (as much as you want).
3. Fill half of the cupcake holder with mix
4. Sprinkle in toppings of your choice
5. Bake 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
I use a low calorie syrup to go over the top, and I measure out the amount on the nutrition label.