- turkey sausage (if you don't like that regular sausage is ok)
- 1/4 c of low fat cream cheese
- 1 roll of croissant dough (1 will make 8 usually)
Preheat oven to 375*
1. Place sausage in skillet, once fully cooked, drained the fat in the sink, and place back in skillet. I usually try to break up the sausage into smaller pieces to make more.
2. While you meat cooks, place 1 croissant dough piece in each cupcake holder. (don't forget to spray with Pam first) Lay the edges on the top of the pan. (you will eventually fold over)
3. Add in cream cheese in cooked sausage, let it melt a little, then begin to mix well.
4. Begin to scoop sausage mixture in each croissant cup.
5. Take edges of dough and fold into the center making a point.
6. Bake for 15-20 mins