So I completely made this recipe up by throwing in the most random stuff that
sounded good. It turned out sooo good, and this would be a great and easy recipe for hosting a party.
- 1/2 lb of ground turkey meat (I only wanted to make around 12)
- 1/2 tbsp French onion seasoning mix
- 1 tsp worcesterhire
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar (sugar
In the raw)
- 1 tbsp flax seeds (this has omega 3 and replaces eggs)
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder or (1/4 sliced onion)
- 1/2 c low cal BBQ sauce (I used leftover homemade sauce we made)
1. Preheat oven to 375'
2. Place meat in bowl and add all ingredients except BBQ sauce. Mix together
3. Spray cupcake tin with pam. Scoop out 1 tbsp of meat mixture, roll into a ball. Place 1 meatball in each cupcake holder
4. Use a tbsp, and one at a time, scoop 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce and pour individually in each cupcake holder (this helps the meat cook, they will boil in the sauce)
5. Bake for 20-25 mins. After 10 mins flip the meatball over and bake 10 more minutes.