I have become obsessed with cabbage lately. I have been playing around with new recipes trying to figure out which I like best. If you are a cabbage lover, you must try this!
- 1/2 head of cabbage (feeds 2-3)
- 2 slices of turkey bacon
- 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce or dales steak seasoning
- Tonys low sodium seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425' or you can do this on the grill as well or you can put it all in a skillet
2. Slice up cabbage
3. Take two sheets of foil, make a cross shape out of them. Place cabbage in the center of the foil.
4. Drizzle the sauce, and tonys over the top.
5. Slice bacon in small pieces, and lay around cabbage.
6. Roll up cabbage mixture tightly in foil.
7. Bake 20-25 mins