- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 diced chicken sausage
- 1 tbsp bacon fat
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 c coconut milk
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tsp basil
1. Preheat oven 425', slice the squash long ways. Spray a pan with pam, and lay them face down. Bake for 20 minutes.
2. While that bakes, put garlic and bacon fat on medium heat in skillet. Add chicken sausage
3. Add onion, cook until translucent. Then add broth,milk, seasoning, and spinach.
4. Place lid over the top, cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
5. When squash is finished cooking, let it cool. Take a fork and scrape out the center, it will look like spaghetti.
6. Add the squash to the skillet mixture, and let it cook on low for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!