These are so amazingly delicious if you are having a sweet tooth!! These are my newest obsession at any time of the day!
- 1 c strawberries
- 36 blackberries (if you are making 12)
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp honey
- 1.5 c crushed almonds
- 1 c pure organic brown sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coco powder
1. Preheat oven to 325'
2. In large bowl combine all ingredients except berries
3. Mix together, it should not be clunky.
4. Spray pan with Pam, scoop 1/4 c of mixture in each cup.
5. Place 3 blackberries in each cup, and place in oven. Bake 15-20 mins.
While that is baking:
Place strawberries in skillet, sprinkle 2 tbsp of organic sugar. Cook on low until strawberries produce a syrup.
When the cups are finished baking. Drizzle strawberries and syrup on top.
Place them in the fridge to cool until ready to eat.