Monday, July 23, 2012

If you don't like to cook

I used to hate to cook, and I don't know how because my entire family loves to cook. That's actually how I began cooking meals in cupcake holders, because it began with my laziness. :) Now I have become obsessed with cooking, and love to experiment with new recipes! But not everyone is going to be big on cooking, but it is very important you begin to if you want to live a healthy lifestyle. But cooking doesn't have to be a struggle in the kitchen, or have complicated recipes all the time. Many meals I make are quick, easy, and takes us minimal time and effort.
Here are a couple of tips that might help you out:
- Be creative. Use what you have in the
Kitchen and put together random things you wouldn't expect. Sometimes it might not turn out perfect, but that's
Ok that's what makes the learning fun!
- purchase a cookbook offering quick and healthy meals, or grilling books.
- Base all your meals around veggies, meats, and fruits! Cooking any of those items don't take much preparation or cooking time.
- have your go to shortcut items: I buy large bags of frozen veggies, fruit, and salads. They last me at least a week and are so easy to have for go to items.
- cook veggie casseroles, or invest in a crockpot. Crockpots were made for lazy cooks. It will cook your family a delicious meal while you are at work.