- 1 lb of shrimp (keep tails on)
- 1 c shreaded coconut
- 1 c panko crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 c whole wheat flour
- Sweet Chili sauce for dipping(you can find this in the aisle with all the chinese/asian foods)
1. Preheat oven to 425'
2. 1 small bowl for scrambled egg, 1 small bowl for flower, and 1 small bowl mix panko crumbs and coconut
3. Dip shrimp in flour, shake off, dip in egg, and dip in coconut mixture
4. Spray baking sheet with pam, and lay the shrimp on the sheet. Spray the top of the shrimp with pam again
5. Bake 6 mins then flip them to the other side. Bake another 6-10 mins
These take better than any restaurant fried shrimp!! Delicious!!!