- egg (1 for each cup)
- cooked sausage
- chopped bell pepper
- chopped sweet potato
1. Preheat oven to 400' and begin to Cook sausage meat until brown.
2. While meat cooks, chop up small squares of bell pepper and sweet potatoes
3. Pour cooked meat into strainer to get rid of all the grease. (save 1 tbsp for gravy)
4. Spray cupcake tin with Pam, Put 1 tbsp of sweet potato at the bottom, then sausage, then bell pepper.
5. Crack 1 egg in the center of each cupcake holder
6. Carefully place in oven and bake 10-15 mins