- hummus ( I bought the Athenos from Heb- with black olive 50 calories)
- green or black olives diced (or both)
- feta cheese
- spinach lettuce
- olive oil
- cherry tomatoes (if you like them)
- Whole wheat pita bread. (I got Itsy Bitsy Pockets from HEB they are 40 calories each)
1. cut pita in half and lay flat
2. pour a little bit of olive oil over the top
3. Cook for a couple minutes on broil
4. Spread a layer of hummus over the pita bread, lay spinach lettuce over the top, then olives, then cheese.
This is absolutely delicious, and reminds me of a Greek restaurant we used to LOVE at ole miss!