- 2 bananas
- 1 c almond or whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 c crushed almonds or pecans
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375'
2. Mix dry ingredients in one bowl, and wet in another bowl. In wet bowl, add bananas last, and mash it together with a masher
3. Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry, and continue mixing.
4. Once all ingredients are mixed together, use an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to put in each cupcake holder.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Top with honey and nuts. And serve