- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 package of sausage (or turkey sausage)
- 1 bag of pistachios (1 c)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2-1 c olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp basil
1. Preheat oven to 400'
2. Slice spaghetti squash long ways and lay face down on a baking sheet, add a little water to it
3. Bake 20-25 mins (if it is a larger spaghetti squash bake 30-40 mins)
4. While that is baking, begin to cook sausage until brown
5. While everything else cooks begin to break pistachios (unless you bought them already cracked)
6. In a food processor blend pistachios. Once blended add in garlic and basil.
7. Blend together, then add lemon juice, and slowly add in olive oil until thickens.
8. Once meat is cooked, set aside.
9. When the squash is finished cooking, let it cool, then begin to use a fork and scrap out the inside inside skillet with sausage, and add pistachio mixture.
10. Mix together. And serve.