- 1.5 c whole wheat flour or almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp honey
1. Preheat Oven to 400' Mix dry ingredients in one bowl, and wet in another bowl. Slowly combine the wet in the dry
2. Mix together until thickens
3. Scoop a tablespoon out, roll up, and flatten and lay in cupcake tin.
4. Bake 10-15 mins
- 1 c cooked sausage meat
- coconut milk
- arrowroot powder (or whole wheat flour)
1. Cook sausage, and when brown strain grease. But keep 1 tbsp in Skillet
2. Place about 1/2 c of flour until it browns,then begin to slowly add the 1/2 c of milk.
3. When it begins to thicken add 1/4 c of flour and milk again.
4. You will probably need to add a
Little more milk if its too thick and depending on how many you are feeding. This should cook for about 15 minutes.
5. Finish off with salt and pepper