- 3 chicken breast (unless you are feeding more you can double it)
- 1 c almonds
- 1/2 c bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 large lemon
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/4 c greek yogurt
1. You will need a couple bowls to set up. 1 small bowl with 2 eggs, 1 small bowl with flour, place almonds in food processor, and in 3rd small bowl pour blended almonds, garlic salt, and bread crumbs and mix together.
2. Rinse chicken, and dip chicken in flour, and shake extra flour off.
3. Then dip chicken in beat eggs, then in almond mixture (I used a fork so my fingers wouldnt get crumbs stuck to them)
4. Then lay on a plate.
5. Heat skillet, pour coconut oil in pan (or olive oil), lay chicken in slowly. Cook about 5 minutes on each side, or until the center is no longer pink.
1. Pour ingredients in a small skillet, cook on low for 5 minutes, mixing together. Pour over cooked chicken.