- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 c low calorie/low sodium bbq sauce (and another 1/3 c for topping)
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c breadcrumbs
- 1/2 medium yellow onion diced
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350'
2. In a large bowl, put turkey meat first, then add in all ingredients above, EXCEPT bacon. Mix together with your hands
3. I used a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop into each cupcake pan. (spray with pam first), if you are using a large baking dish just pour entire mixture into dish, and spread.
4. Cut bacon into 1 inch slices, and lay 1 on top of EACH cupcake.
5. Bake in the oven 45-50 minutes. After 20 minutes take out and put on the bottom rack, and you and broil top afterwards if you want crispy top.
Salad: My side is just a spinach salad with diced apples, strawberries, and almonds, with an apple cider vinaigrette. (Apple cider vinegar, olive oil, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp lemon juice)