- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 c diced yellow onion
- 2 c cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic
- olive oil drizzle
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 c coconut milk (or half and half)
1. Preheat oven to 400', place cauliflower on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the top. Bake them 20 minutes
2. Dice sweet potatoes, and onion, and garlic, and place in a large stockpot on oven. Fill with water (enough to cover the potatoes) Cook on medium heat, until sweet potatoes are tender
3. Let soup cool, then put in blender and blend until very smooth, add honey and milk and stire. Then combine with chopped cauliflower part and stir.
5. Salt to taste, and warm on oven when ready to eat.
Enjoy on a rainy or cold day! <3