- Ground Chorizo
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 8 oz white wine (or red, whatever you have on hand)
- 1/4 c diced yellow onion
- 1/2 spaghetti squash (I have a really large one, and only feeding 2 people so I used half)
1. Bake spaghetti squash for 20 minutes
2. While squash cooks, cook chorizo
3. Once chorizo browns, add wine, onion, and sauce. Mix and cook on low heat until squash is finished
4. Spray cupcake tin with pam, take out squash, but keep oven on.
5. Use a fork and scrap out the center of the squash into a bowl (wait until it cools)
6. Scoop spaghetti squash into each cupcake holder, and top with chorizo sauce mixture
7. Bake 15-20 minutes
8. While that bakes, cook your over easy/medium egg.
9. Scoop cupcake out onto plate, then top with egg.