- 1 1/2 pounds small sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tspns chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp sour cream
- 1tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh thyme
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375°. Layer half of sweet potatoes in a lightly greased 12-cup muffin pan. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tsp. thyme and 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining sweet potatoes. (Potatoes will come slightly above the rim of each cup.)
2. Microwave cream, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1/2 tsp. thyme at HIGH 1 minute. Pour cream mixture into muffin cups (about 1 Tbsp. per cup).
3. Bake at 375°, covered with aluminum foil, 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
4. Let stand 5 minutes. Run a sharp knife around rim of each cup, and lift potato stacks from cups using a spoon or thin spatula. Transfer to a serving platter.