- thinly sliced chicken
- thin pretzels (I use snack factory thin pretzel chips)
- 1 c plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp mustard (half will be used for dipping sauce)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp honey (optional for extra dipping sauce)
1. Preheat oven 375', clean and thinly slice chicken, wrap foil on baking sheet and spray with pam for chicken.
2. In a small bowl mix together 1/2 c Greek yogurt, 1 tsp mustard, add garlic salt, and onion powder. Mix together and set aside. (I made double, and set some aside to chill for dipping sauce, I added honey as well)
3. In small blender, blend together pretzels (or crush in a large gallon bag) until very fine, and pour onto plate, add sea salt, and mix together.
4. Begin to spread "honey mustard" onto chicken, and lay and cover with pretzel blendings, repeat on both sides.
5. Lay on baking sheet
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, I flipped the chicken at ten minutes.