- 1 diced sweet potato
- 3 links of Cajun sausage
- 7 eggs
- 1/3 c coconut milk
- 1/3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 c shredded Brussel sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 350'
2. Dice sausage and sweet potatoes, shred each layer off of the brussel sprouts, and put all into skillet
3. Cook until meat is dark brown.
4. After everything is cooked, sometimes the sausage can cause grease. Pour all ingredients into strainer, and use a spoon to move them around.
5. Pour ingredients into baking dish, and let cool (you don't want your eggs to cook when you pour them in)
6. Crack eggs into bowl and add coconut milk, add seasoning. Beat together with a fork.
7. Pour over ingredients into baking dish.
8. Place in oven and bake 15-20 minutes