- 4 Andouille sausages, sliced
- 1/2 bag of frozen shrimp, thawed & rinsed
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 head of cauliflower or 2 bags of cauliflower
- 1 14.5 oz can of petite un-drained diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 3 cups of okra
- 1/4 tsp Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of tonys Cajun seasoning
- 1 6oz can of tomato paste
- 1.5 tbsp. coconut oil
1. Dice up all you sausage, and veggies
2. Heat up large skillet/cast iron and add in coconut oil.
3. Once oil is hot, add in onions, peppers, and garlic
4. Sautéed veggies for 5 minutes. In the mean time, place all cauliflower in food processor, and blend until it is the consistency of rice, and put to the side. Add okra, and diced tomatoes.
5. Add in cauliflower, sausage, shrimp, hot sauce, tomato paste and chicken broth. Mix all together.
6. Place lid on skillet, and put heat on low, let simmer for 15-20 minutes while flavors mix together.