- 2 eggs
- 6 slices of thin chicken breast
- Marinara of your choice
- Kraft fresh take Italian breadcrumbs (this was my first time trying this, I had a coupon for it, and I was really impressed with the flavor)
- garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 350'
2. Crack 2 eggs in bowl, and beat together
3. Clean chicken in sink, and open kraft seasonings
4. In a baking dish, pour a 1/4 cup of marinara on the bottom of the dish and spread around
5. Dip 1 piece of chicken at a time into egg mix, and then seasoning, and lay in baking dish
6. Once all chicken is in dish, top and spread with marinara, and the remainder of the seasonings
7. Bake for 15-20 mins or until chicken is cooked
I served this dish with brussell sprouts, and half a sweet potato.