I made this for just myself, so you can double portions if you want to make more.
- 1 egg
- 1 package of ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken (I had leftover bbq chicken I needed to use)
1. Cook 1 egg sunnyside up
2. Begin to cook noodles
3. Set cooked egg aside, use same pan, pour in sesame oil. Heat.
4. Add vegetables and cooked chicken
5. Strain cooked noodles. Pour back in pan, add vegetable mix, and peanut butter. Mix together and top with egg.