- spring roll wrappers
- grilled chicken
- rice noodles
You can add any veggies or meat to your liking. I used what I had on hand, and got rid of leftovers.
Sauce: Sometimes they will have this fresh at HEB near the sushi if you arent up for making it.
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp sweet chili sauce
1. Dice all veggies, and place warm water in a wide bowl.
2. Lay spring roll sheet in warm water for 20 seconds until soft
3. Carefully pull out sheet and place on flat surface on a dry paper towel (dont leave for too long it will stick) or a clean kitchen towel
4. Place all ingredients inside, and carefully roll up spring roll like burrito
Place all sauce ingredients in container, and mix together