- 1 large or 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/3 c diced chives
- 1/2 c mixed cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c coconut flour/regular flour
1. Preheat oven to 400' , slice sweet potatoes and place in boiling water for 5-10 minutes
2. Diced onions and sauté in pan. Also cook bacon and soak up grease, chop up and set aside.
3. Once onions are brown, Add coconut milk, and slowly add in flour. This will look like a gravy.
5. Drain water, let cool, and begin to layer sweet potatoes
6. Add "gravy" sauce , then place more sweet potatoes on top.
7. Top with cooked bacon, cheese and chives. Bake for 15-20 mins