- 1lb Italian sausage
- 1 head cabbage
- 1/2 diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves diced garlic
- 3 c spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp olive or coconut oil
- mozzarella/ Italian cheese
1. Diced veggies and heat oil in skillet, Cut the bottom off your cabbage and carefully Peel all layers of cabbage leaves off. Preheat oven 350'
2. Place diced veggies and hot oil and sauté
3. Place sausage in skillet and begin to cook until brown, please cabbage leaves and boiling water and cook until soft. And drain.
4. Place 1 tablespoon of ground sausage in the center of each cabbage leaf. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and carefully begin rolling like an egg roll, folding the outsides in.
5. Carefully place each roll and baking dish Close together, and cover with pasta sauce and cheese.
6. Bake 25 minutes