- 2 large chicken breast
- 3 c Panko crumbs
- 2 c 100% whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 coconut milk
- 1/4 c whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c cornstarch
- 1 tbsp franks hot sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 c coconut oil
- 1 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp franks hot sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
Instructions: you will need a large bowl, and 2 small bowls
1. Dice small pieces of chicken on a clean cutting board and set aside
3. In another bowl mix together Panko crumbs, bread crumbs, and garlic salt and set aside
4. In a large bowl place egg, milk, flour, cornstarch, and hot sauce and mix together
5. Place coconut oil in pan and let it begin to heat. While that heats begin to set up mixing station. Have a plate ready with a papertowels placed on top.
6. Begin to drop chicken into flour mixture, followed into bread crumbs, cover chicken, and carefully place in skillet. (I usually used one hand for every step)
7. Carefully watch chicken, and Flip once it begins to brown on one side.
8. When you can see that the chicken is cooked place on paper towel and continue until the rest are cooked.
9. You can use the sauce to drizzle or coat if you're eating right away or just as a dip