1 large spaghetti squash
1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
Half of a green pepper
1 diced yellow onion
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp Worcestershire
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pepper
1/3 cup organic ketchup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 c veggie broth or apple cider vinegar (your preference)
1. Preheat oven to 400' begin to slice spaghetti squash long ways, clean out inside, and place on baking sheet
2. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. While squash cooks, drizzle coconut oil in pan on medium heat, and place ground meat inside.
4. Dice and mince veggies. And add to meat mix
5. Add remainder of ingredients, and mix until cooked fully.
6. Once squash is finished, scrap out insides with fork to look like noodles, and top with meat mixture